Own your work and your career — apply now!
Are you a certified appraiser seeking freedom for growth and the chance to grab the reins of your own career? Would you like to have the opportunity to see your efforts make a difference in moving a team forward? If so, then come join us.
Metro-West is looking for hard-working team players that will maintain the independence to learn, lead and steer change. Our culture revolves around excellence—in service, empowerment and stability. We help leaders succeed. That’s the Metro-West way.
At Metro-West, we care about our people. Founded in 1987, we offer extraordinary client service while delivering top appraisal products. We provide our staff appraisers with the opportunity to grow in their careers with steady workflows while maintaining their own independence.
You’ll always feel empowered and as a valued member of the Metro-West team.
Watch Our Videos
Metro-West Performance Rewards Program
As a part of our commitment to providing appraisers with opportunities to grow and succeed, Metro-West provides compensation for appraisers who meet or exceed performance goals. These benchmarks will be determined prior to employment, and will be based on volume, production and geographic scope.
Program perks include:
- Reimbursement for continuing education costs
- Production Bonuses
- Paid vacation time
- Free license renewal reimbursement
- Additional discounts on appraisal software
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL APPRAISERS
We’re currently hiring certified residential appraisers throughout the United States. For consideration, fill out the form below and email your resume, a copy of appraisal license, and two recent samples of work (a 1004 and 1073 completed in the past five months) to email@example.com.
A licensed or certified appraiser
You have experience as a certified residential real estate appraiser and providing high quality property valuations.
You enjoy providing service excellence to clients, and leverage technology to make yourself more efficient.
Company culture is important to you and you work to grow your relationships and share your ideas to create better processes and procedures.
What you bring
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Metro-West Appraisal offers many top benefits, including:
- Nonexclusive contracts
- Guaranteed bi-weekly paychecks
- Free ACI or a la mode software and 24/7 support team
- Medical insurance benefit program
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workers' compensation insurance
- $10,000 life insurance policy
- Flexible spending account available for health care and dependent care
- $3 million Errors & Omissions insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Free USPAP training
- Free access to tech support for home office PCs and all business software
- Proactive and engaged marketing team developing new client and business relationships
- Quality control appraisal advisors and status support available Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Corporate partnership with DataMaster
- Access to top research tools from Marshall & Swift
- Employer FICA match, FUTA and SUTA taxes paid by Metro-West