Join the Metro-West Appraisal Team
Metro-West Appraisal is the largest independent appraisal firm in the nation. It’s a designation that we are proud of, and we continue to grow as a company on the strength of our network of more than 200 appraisers across the country. We’re committed to providing opportunities for residential real estate appraisers to enjoy personal and financial growth by working within a high-energy environment that offers tremendous flexibility, efficiency and rewards.
If you’ve grown frustrated with endlessly pursuing new appraisal work and not reaping any of the benefits, Metro-West is here to help. We understand and work to alleviate the pain points commonly felt by appraisers to enable personal and financial growth for our staff.
Metro-West Appraisal is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re always looking for certified residential real estate appraisers to join our team.
PERFORMANCE REWARDS PROGRAM
As a part of our commitment to providing appraisers with opportunities to grow and succeed, Metro-West provides compensation for appraisers who meet or exceed performance goals. These benchmarks will be determined prior to employment, and will be based on volume, production and geographic scope. Benefit coverage includes:
- Gasoline/travel expenses
- Continuing education
- Paid vacation time
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL APPRAISERS
We’re currently hiring certified residential appraisers throughout the United States. For consideration, fill out the form below and email your resume, a copy of appraisal license, and two recent samples of work (a 1004 and 1073 completed in the past five months) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metro-West Appraisal offers many top benefits, including:
- Guaranteed bi-weekly paychecks
- Free ACI or a la mode software and 24/7 support team
- Medical insurance benefit program
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- $10,000 life insurance policy
- Flexible spending account available for health care and dependent care
- $3 million Errors & Omissions insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Free USPAP training
- Free access to tech support for home office PCs and all business software
- Proactive and engaged marketing team developing new client and business relationships
- Quality control appraisal advisors and status support available Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Corporate partnership with DataMaster
- Access to top research tools from Marshall & Swift
- Employer FICA match, FUTA and SUTA taxes paid by Metro-West